Example BoaG Programs
BoaG is a flexible language, capable of answering a wide variety of questions. Here we provide several example questions and BoaG programs to answer those questions.
- What are proteins in the NR database that have taxonomic name "Escherichia coli"?
- What are the list of conserved proteins?
- What are protein sequences and the frequencies of coronavirus in taxonomic assignments?
- What is the frequency of protein length in the NR database?
- What are all clusters belong to a specific protein function SCN?
- What are number of protiens in each phylum in the tree of life?
- What are the list of taxonomic assignment for all proteins in NR?
- How many proteins in NR do not have a taxonomic assignment?