Supplementary Material - Mining Billions of AST Nodes to Study Actual and Potential Usage of Java Language Features
by Robert Dyer, Hridesh Rajan, Hoan Anh Nguyen, and Tien N. Nguyen
Table of Contents
- Section 2 - JLS Background
- Section 4.2 - Dataset Metrics
- Section 5.1 - RQ1 - Do projects use new language features before the features are released?
- Section 5.2 - RQ2 - How frequently is each language feature used?
- Section 5.3 - RQ3 - How did committers adopt and use language features?
- Section 5.3.1 - RQ3.1 - How many committers adopted and used new features over time?
- Section 5.3.2 - RQ3.2 - How much did committers use each feature?
- Section 5.3.3 - RQ3.3 - Did committers adopt features on an individual basis or as a team?
- Section 5.3.4 - RQ3.4 - Did committers use all new features?
- Section 5.4 - RQ4 - Were there missed opportunities to use language features?
- Section 5.5 - RQ5 - Was old code converted to use new language features?
Section 5.1 - RQ1 - Do projects use new language features before the features are released?
This material mines the first time a feature is used, shown in Figure 3.
Last modified: $Id: index.html,v 1.2 2013/09/20 21:49:26 rdyer Exp $